1. Anti-viral Homeopathic Pellets
2. HOCL Spray - Energetically enhanced personal facial disinfectant spray. Use in mouth, eyes, nasal area and on hands. HOCl is a powerful force of nature against pathogens.
3. Artemisia - Strong anti-viral. (Antiviral effect of artemisinin from Artemisia annua against a model member of the Flaviviridae family, the bovine viral diarrhoea virus (BVDV). Planta Med. 2006 Oct;72(13):1169-74. Epub 2006 Aug 10.)
4. Andrographis - Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata). Studies show that Andrographis limits the spread of the virus by inhibiting the viral replication processes. 9.In another study, Andrographis significantly decreases the symptoms of the common cold (is a type of coronavirus) and shortened sick leave time. 10 .And yet again in another randomized placebo-controlled double-blind study, after 3 months of taking Andrographis, there was a significant reduction in colds when compared to the placebo group. 11.
5. Well tolerated Vitamin C 1000 - Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, has antioxidant properties. It is a clinically proven antiviral. Early clinical studies have shown that vitamin C can effectively prevent a cytokine storm in the lungs. In addition, vitamin C can help to eliminate alveolar fluid build up in the lungs. There is a clinical trial of IV vitamin C for severe COVID-19-induced pneumonia underway, and we will report on it when it is published.
6. Vitamin D - (with other important vitamins for additional immune support). Vitamin D can help prevent upper respiratory infections. You want to have vitamin D levels in the high normal range to help ensure immune protection. This could mean levels around 90 nanograms per milliliter (most Americans are somewhere around 30).
7. Echinacea Propolis Spray - Echinacea Propolis Spray - Clinical trials have shown Echinacea extracts to have the ability to shorten the duration and severity of colds. ref 12.
Symptoms of the common cold are linked to a strain of the human coronavirus (HCoV-229E). ref 13. Echinacea is seen to be a modulator. That means it regulates your immune system to either building immune cells up or down Propolis and its extracts have numerous applications in treating various diseases due to its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antimycotic, antifungal, antiulcer, anticancer, and immunomodulatory properties.
8. Licorice root extract - Licorice has been found to be one of the most effective agents against Coronaviruses.
9. Probiotic with specific Corona virus mitigating strain according to S. Korean doctors. May also inhibit lung inflammation. http://m.koreabiomed.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=7744
10. Dr. T’s Energetically Enhanced Broad Spectrum CBD tincture - Immune modulating, cortisol lowering, and pain and inflammation fighter. May suppress a cytokine immune storm if infection reaches lungs.
11. Quercetin & Beta glucan - combo to help modulate immune system, inflammation, and IgE levels.
12. Sustained release melatonin to mitigate Inflammasomes and help you sleep more deeply.
13. Herbal Immune Acute Support-Effective immune boosting herbs to take at onset of symptoms.
14. Specific Immune Boosting Protocol Schedule