Content of Kids Kit:
1. Anti-viral Homeopathic Pellets
2. HOCL Spray - Energetically enhanced personal facial disinfectant spray. Use in mouth, eyes, nasal area and on hands. HOCl is a powerful force of nature against pathogens.
3. Artemisia & Clove tincture - Strongly anti-viral. (Antiviral effect of artemisinin from Artemisia annua against a model member of the Flaviviridae family, the bovine viral diarrhoea virus (BVDV).
4. Liposomal Liquid Vitamin C - Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, has antioxidant properties. It is a clinically proven antiviral. Early clinical studies have shown that vitamin C can effectively prevent a cytokine storm in the lungs. In addition, vitamin C can help to eliminate alveolar fluid build up in the lungs. There is a clinical trial of IV vitamin C for severe COVID-19-induced pneumonia underway, and we will report on it when it is published.
5. Vitamin D Gummies - (with other important vitamins for additional immune support). Vitamin D can help prevent upper respiratory infections. You want to have vitamin D levels in the high normal range to help ensure immune protection. This could mean levels around 90 nanograms per milliliter (most Americans are somewhere around 30).
6. Echinacea Propolis Spray - Clinical trials have shown Echinacea extracts to have the ability to shorten the duration and severity of colds. ref 12.
Symptoms of the common cold are linked to a strain of the human coronavirus (HCoV-229E). ref 13. Echinacea is seen to be a modulator. That means it regulates your immune system to either building immune cells up or down Propolis and its extracts have numerous applications in treating various diseases due to its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antimycotic, antifungal, antiulcer, anticancer, and immunomodulatory properties.
7. Probiotic Chewable with possible specific coronavirus mitigating strain according to S. Korean doctors. May also inhibit lung inflammation. http://m.koreabiomed.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=7744
8. Specific Immune Boosting Protocol Schedule